Ozone, the odour killer
The destroyed ozone layer! This is what the media have been reporting.
Ozone is a natural cleaning agent to keep the atmosphere clean. It is formed from oxygen, to which energy from UV radiation, lightning, etc. is added.
Ozone is a very aggressive oxidizing agent in the oxidation which splits and eliminates odors, grease, bacteria, spores, viruses, etc. Only oxygen, water, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and other non-hazardous substances remain as residues.
Ozone has a half-life of about 40 minutes and is then reduced again automatically to oxygen.
All models are equipped with UV C ozone generating lamps with a life span of about 8000 hours. The robust casing is made of anodized aluminum. The ozone generators are available as standalone devices with a power cable and cord switch option or as a wall-mounted unit.
The DINIES OZONE devices are outstanding on account of their
- very elegant design and robust aluminum casing
- combination of ozone lamps producing UV C radiation
- service life of some 8000 operating hours
OZONE devices are used primarily
- for odor removal in public sanitary facilities, hospitals, medical practices and nursing homes for the elderly
- in small office canteens to eliminate the smell of food
- in manicure salons
- in locker rooms to eliminate the smell of sweat
- in undertakers’ businesses
- for renovations and refurbishments
- for ozone disinfection of areas (animal husbandry, livestock breeding)
|Recommended room size||80 – 200 m³||20 m³||60 m³|
|Recommended period of operation in the presence of humans||1 h||–||–|
|Ozone production (lamps)||200 mg/h||2000 mg/h||6000 mg/h|
|Noise level dB||25||60||60|